This 2nd interdisciplinary B-in-EU conference was organized by B-in-EU Jean Monnet Module on the European Union and active EU citizenship for business students: an interdisciplinary approach in collaboration with EGG (enter • grow • go). The objective of this conference was to introduce students in the environment of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship opportunities in context the European Union.
The guest speaker, Ms. Roula Bachtalia, Program Manager at EGG, elaborate on the ‘who’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ in setting up a successful start up. As Bachtalia noted “The possibilities for creating value and delivering it to people are endless, as long as you can identify problems that the common man faces and have unique ideas on how to address them”. Entrepreneurship opportunities are present everywhere. But what is it exactly, how you should start doing something, when is it the right time and who can help?
Program of the event
- 13:30: Welcome by Dr. Anna Visvizi, B-in-EU Jean Monnet Module coordinator
- 13:40: presentation by Ms. Roula Bachtalia, “Egg”: Program Manager
- 14:20: Moderated panel discussion involving the keynote speaker and students, titled Youth entrepreneurship in the EU
- Moderator: Dr. Anna Visvizi
- 15:00: closing remarks and networking session
The conference took place at Deree College – The American College of Greece, Upper Level Library (ULL), on Sept 20, 13:30.
To read more about the event, please, read here.